Wednesday, October 29, 2014

And I'm back!

After some changes in my life that lowered this blog on the list of priorities, I am glad to have things sorted out so I can get back to posting.  I didn't abandon completely as I was able to get lost in my most recent copy of Biz Bash, so lots more ideas to share!

One of the recent events I came across was the kick off to Veuve Clicquot's promotional summer tour.  They took inspiration from celebrating the Cliquot Mail, a metal sleeve that is able to keep a bottle cool for up to two hours.  What inspired them was that this metal sleeve is shaped like a modern-day mailbox.

Some highlights from the party include:

  • a station with different message note-cards for guests to keep or send to another attendee 
  • waiters dressed to resemble postmen
  • postal stations where guests could have their champagne flutes topped off
  • P.O. box set up with small throwback inspired food bites 
And I think my favorite was the opportunity to send a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label to a friend by filling out a postcard and dropping it in a special teller booth. 

See pictures of the event here

I think what drew me to this event is that I am a sucker for anything nostalgic.  Although at the same time I feel a little sad considering hand written letters and mail to be nostalgic, I guess that's what happens when you grow up in the digital age.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share any comments or questions!