Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Memories without breaking the bank

One of the reasons I have loved living in Toronto is that there is an endless supply of exciting new things to experience.  (In a small town things tend to get repetitive and quite predictable.)

The even more fantastic thing is you don't have to be a high roller to create some incredible memories!  Thanks to Blog TO for so thoughtfully putting together this great list I am looking forward to an amazing weekend.  I will admit it will not be a chilly one at the Polar Bear Dip, although I may wander down to watch but I would turn lobster red in water that cold.

Here is the link for you to check out for yourself!

Blog TO Free Events January 25- Feb 2 2014

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share any comments or questions!