Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Year

I fought with myself about whether to create a "New Year" posting, however I feel I must as it has been a crazy 2013 for me and I let that get in the way of keeping this up to date.  Not that I am labeling it a New Years Resolution, but I do hope that I can prevent that from happening in 2014.  I have already been brainstorming lots of ideas to write about and can't wait to start tackling them.

As far as events go, I do hope you managed to find a fun one to attend on New Years whether it was braving the cold at a ball drop, a fancy dinner, a night out dancing, or something cozy at a friends or your own place!  I was lucky to be at a friends, and was reminded of the big reason I love events, the bringing together of people for a celebration, whether big or small.  Events make memories and I truly feel a life well lived is one overflowing with memories of smiling faces and stories that begin with "Do you remember that time we..."

Here is to 2014 and beyond!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share any comments or questions!