Saturday, February 2, 2013

Trend Watching

While at my current internship (with an amazing company I will spend some time talking about later) I was introduced to a wonderful site called TrendWatching.com.  Each month they post a trend brief about new and current consumer trends, insights and business ideas.

The ideas build on one another and push you to think critically about the dynamic ways consumers are changing and the variety of implications this has on businesses.  Relevant real world examples are provided and discussed, allowing for thorough understanding of the ideas expressed.  Topics range from being Flawsome, to Virgin Consumers and Newism making it easy to find one of interest.  The fact that it is written in an upbeat, straightforward manner is just the icing on the cake in making these articles enjoyable to read.  

I know I will continue to visit the site as I have a lot of catching up to do! As a newcomer to the site, I'm excited to read about trends from past years, consider how they played out and share my discoveries here.  

Stay on top of the trends and please feel free to share your commentary on them with me here!

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share any comments or questions!